اسلایدر بالای صفحه
درگاه چگونه کار میکند
How does the system work?
You have the right to ask for information from any public and private organization which offers public services (institutes subject to clauses CH (چ) , H (ح), KH (خ) of article 1 , the implementing regulation of information release and free access law) and get the answer. Your request will help the information free access and release law to be implemented. The requested information will be released online in the system.
Show Documents Based On Request Subject
Recent published documents
The absolute sovereignty over the world and mankind belongs to God, and he has ruled man over his social destiny. No one can divest this divine right from human beings or serve it to the interests of a particular person or group of people. The Iranian people have applied this right through the principles of the Constitution, and, in accordance with Principles 113 and 121, has entrusted the President with the responsibility for the implementation and protection of the constitution. The president, who swears before God before the Qur'an and against the Iranian nation to support the right, spread justice and protect the freedom and human dignity of individuals and the rights of the nation in the constitution, calls on the "Citizen's Rights Charter" as a government policy and plan for Observing and advancing the fundamental rights of the Iranian nation.
- Article 22 – this is the right of citizens to be aware of the administrative decisions and actions which affect their legal rights and benefits.
- Article 23- administrative officials and authorities shall be accountable and available in their relations with citizens and, if they refuse an application, shall respond in writing, on request, and provide maximum guidance within the framework of their competencies.
Article 30 – the citizens have the right to access public information in public and private institutions providing public services. All organizations and institutions are obliged to continuously publish non-classified information that is required by the community.
Article 31 - The citizens have the right to access their personal information collected and kept by individuals and institutions providing public services and, in case of any fault, they can ask for information correction. Individuals’ private information can individuals not be shared with anyone, except by law or with the consent of individuals themselves.
Article 34 – the citizens have the right to benefit from of e-government and e-commerce, educational opportunities, and the empowerment of users in a non-discriminatory manner.
Article 35 - The right of citizens to enjoy cyber security and communications and information technology, to protect personal data and privacy.
- Article 36 – This is the right of every citizen that his privacy has been respected. The place of residence, places and private objects and personal vehicles are protected against inspection and detection, except by law.
- Article 37 - The detection, collection, processing, and disclosure of letters, including electronic and non-electronic, personal information and personal data, as well as other postal items and telecommunication such as telephone, fax, wireless and private Internet communications, and so on , are prohibited. Unless by law.
- Article 38 - The collection and disclosure of private citizens' information is prohibited except with the informed consent or by the law.
- Article 39 – This is the right of citizens that their personal information which is with the real and legal entities and organizations be protected and safeguarded. The disclosure of personal information is prohibited and, if necessary, is solely available to the competent judicial and administrative authorities according to their request. No authority or responsible officials has the right to disclose or make the personal information available to anyone without explicit legal permission.
- Article 68- Citizens shall have the equal right to achieve economic opportunities and public facilities and services. Concluding public-government contracts and agreements with the private sector and granting any kind of economic permits to citizens should be done in compliance with the relevant laws and regulations and fair competition in the acquisition of opportunities and facilities.
- Article 69 – The citizens have the right to be aware of the process of establishment, modification and implementation of economic policies, laws and regulations and to notify their opinions to the issuing authority and to be informed within a reasonable time intervals of decisions decision-makings different from the prior policies and procedures so they can be ready for the changes and after the decision have been made, the citizens have the right to be notified through advertising to observe the principle of transparency.
- Article 70 - The citizens have the right to be informed equally and with full transparency of economic information, including information on holding tenders and auctions.
- Information release and free access law
- Information release and free access rule implementing regulation
- Implementing regulation of 8th article of Information release and free access law
- Executive Regulation Note 1, Article 18 of the Information Release and Free Access to Information
- In person request form